Saturday, March 19, 2011

Good Morning - Saturday

It is Saturday morning - I apologize for not posting again - our schedule has been so crazy - the students are doing amazing - thank you for all of the prayers - we are in La Fortuna - words cannot express how much every student in growing in their walk with the Lord - I wish I had time to write - but I will tonight or when we arrive home I will post things quickly. We definitely are going to plan a time of testimony - everyone is feeling great - prayers answered - we have no phone service - so Hunter Tyner Happy birthday - your sister really tried - but we will tonight - tomorrow we leave for the airport at 4 am - which will be 6 am your time - I have all ideas no one will go to bed tonight - but what is new! We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.

    Romans 15:13 NLT

    ReplyDelete